Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Regarding new web site

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    pfc
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Buda, Texas
    Posts
    1
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Regarding new web site

    Mac,

    Congratulations, the new site looks great. I'm sure the rest of the Wildflecken participants
    will also agree. I haven't viewed the entire site yet, however, that which I have viewed gets
    a definite "A+" from me.
    Joe Colarusso

  2. #2
    Don McLaughlin djmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Cartersville, GA
    Posts
    92
    Blog Entries
    4
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by colarusso View Post
    Mac,

    Congratulations, the new site looks great. I'm sure the rest of the Wildflecken participants
    will also agree. I haven't viewed the entire site yet, however, that which I have viewed gets
    a definite "A+" from me.
    Joe Colarusso
    Thank you Jose!!! We still have to add all the cold war history I had on the old site. Glad to see on. Talk soon.

    Mac
    "In a heart Beat, Seize the Moment"
    "Sacrifice" "Without fear there is no courage"

  3. #3
    Mac, I apologize for interupting. I signed on with the User name S-3 Troop. I was given diction to put my name on the accepted appilcation. I can't seem to find a spot. Do you mean you User name ? Again, sorry gentlemen, I saw Mac's name and needed some commo.

  4. #4
    Don McLaughlin djmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Cartersville, GA
    Posts
    92
    Blog Entries
    4
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by S-3 troop View Post
    Mac, I apologize for interupting. I signed on with the User name S-3 Troop. I was given diction to put my name on the accepted appilcation. I can't seem to find a spot. Do you mean you User name ? Again, sorry gentlemen, I saw Mac's name and needed some commo.
    When you see the notice reminding you of blank fields, you will see a link in that notice. Click on it and your profile will popup at the bottom you will see "First Name" and under that "Last Name"
    "In a heart Beat, Seize the Moment"
    "Sacrifice" "Without fear there is no courage"

  5. #5
    Donald Custer
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Dunlap,Tn
    Posts
    4
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mac,
    I may be learning more about the new site, so for so good

  6. #6
    Don McLaughlin djmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Cartersville, GA
    Posts
    92
    Blog Entries
    4
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by tnmountainboy63 View Post
    Mac,
    I may be learning more about the new site,so for sogood
    Way to go Donnie
    "In a heart Beat, Seize the Moment"
    "Sacrifice" "Without fear there is no courage"

  7. #7
    David Jacober
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Posts
    1
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    GREAT!!! GREAT SITE!!!
    Well Done!!!

  8. #8
    Don McLaughlin djmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Cartersville, GA
    Posts
    92
    Blog Entries
    4
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
    GREAT!!! GREAT SITE!!!
    Well Done!!!
    Thank you WhiteRat! I Love those attaboys Nothing to good for my Brothers.
    "In a heart Beat, Seize the Moment"
    "Sacrifice" "Without fear there is no courage"

  9. #9
    Jim Grabinski Greenbean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Conyers,GA
    Posts
    11
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Donnie,I was wondering if you were going to link your web site to Facebook.I know you had mentioned it at one time.

  10. #10
    Don McLaughlin djmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Cartersville, GA
    Posts
    92
    Blog Entries
    4
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbean View Post
    Donnie,I was wondering if you were going to link your web site to Facebook.I know you had mentioned it at one time.
    I'm not sure I mentioned this to you before....yes I am working on the script now that will connected our site to face book. I already created a face book page
    for us. Hopefully it should be working soon.

    Mac
    "In a heart Beat, Seize the Moment"
    "Sacrifice" "Without fear there is no courage"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •