PDA

View Full Version : The WVA is now open

djmac
12-03-2012, 01:47 PM
Welcome all to the all new Wildflecken Veterans Website. We are at about 90% fully functional. The Unit Photo Album will be up tomorrow (I hope) as soon as the Authors of the Album fix a bug. Please let me know of any problems you run into by sending an e-mail to: webmaster@wildfleckenveterans.com

There is a FAQ in the menu options above in the Navigation Bar. I will be adding more Q&A to the FAQ about items that are not listed. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Use the forums to offer suggestions and feedback.

Greenbean
12-03-2012, 02:04 PM
Glad to see the site back up.I guess everything on old site is gone?Will pass this along.
Thanks Don

djmac
12-03-2012, 02:15 PM
Not everything Jim. The Unit Photo Album will back on line tomorrow. The guest book is up, the pentagon channel is up. Downloads have information of whats happening in government etc etc. The only we didn't save is the old articles. But, we can do new ones. If you seen anything else we missed let me know.
Don

Bill
12-04-2012, 07:44 AM
Thanks, Don, for all the hard work and effort you've provided in restoring the website. I'm sure, given a little time, everyone will filter back, once they find the website is up and running.

Bill

djmac
12-04-2012, 04:04 PM
Thanks, Don, for all the hard work and effort you've provided in restoring the website. I'm sure, given a little time, everyone will filter back, once they find the website is up and running.

Bill

I hope so...And Thank You for the attaboy..I appreciate that very much

Mac