PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE! Unit Photo Album

djmac
01-09-2013, 10:08 AM
The Unit Photo Album is now functional. All photos can now be seen. Maximizing each photo is also working. There are some minor issues which you probably won't see. Uploading is also working and was never a problem, so if you have any new photos please up load them into the proper category. If your Unit is not represented let me know and I will create it for you. Album Instructions in the Header Area of the Photo Album are currently being edited.

To UPLOAD A photo go to the DOWNLOADS TAB and select INTERNET BATCH UP LOAD COMPONENT (iBULC) and then download the file iBULC INTERNET BATCH UP LOAD COMPONENT file. After you download it install it and then when you go to upload a window will pop up wait a second and then you will be able to select a directory on your computer for the files you want to upload. Select the right Category, Insert all the data that describes your photo and you are good to go. Now if you don't see your unit listed contact me and I will create it for you. (Unless your Unit is a Detachment of a unit already listed)

Best Regards
Mac