PDA

View Full Version : The top ten reason to get rid of your Cell Phone

djmac
12-20-2012, 09:29 PM
1. You hit the send button to talk and, click ........Dead air
hssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
2. You are waiting for someone to pick up and Click click again dead air....are you still there? hssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
3. while talking you hear.... yu r brkin uh n ah ca he yu click hsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
4. after talking straight for 3 mins you realize you are talking to yourself. hsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
5. You pick up your channel selector thinking it is your cell phone
6. All circuits are busy now, please try again later. And you are calling the local pizza joint three blocks away.
7. Smart Phone. Yeah... right. I won't comment on that one.
8. while talking, the party says...hold on a minute I am going through a dead zone. hsssssssssssssssssssssssssss hello, hello, are you there hssssssssssss
9. Women should not be allowed to use a cell phone.
10. My wife is shopping and I call her from the house phone and I hear her cell phone in the bedroom. My wife calls me from her cell phone and when she is done she doesn't hang up, she shuts the phone off. IIIEEeeeee Yikes rattafratz and loponoma I hate Cell Phones.:mad:

Just a Note: A CELL Phone is the most unsecured device you can use. Hackers can can gain every aspect of your life from it. It can even be turned on without you knowing. Think what your Government Can do. I still don't have a cell phone. I'm CELL SOBER 2 years now.