PDA

View Full Version : Regarding new web site

colarusso
12-09-2012, 04:55 PM
Mac,

Congratulations, the new site looks great. I'm sure the rest of the Wildflecken participants
will also agree. I haven't viewed the entire site yet, however, that which I have viewed gets
a definite "A+" from me.
Joe Colarusso

djmac
12-09-2012, 11:06 PM
Mac,

Congratulations, the new site looks great. I'm sure the rest of the Wildflecken participants
will also agree. I haven't viewed the entire site yet, however, that which I have viewed gets
a definite "A+" from me.
Joe Colarusso

Thank you Jose!!! We still have to add all the cold war history I had on the old site. Glad to see on. Talk soon.

Mac

S-3 troop
12-10-2012, 03:13 AM
Mac, I apologize for interupting. I signed on with the User name S-3 Troop. I was given diction to put my name on the accepted appilcation. I can't seem to find a spot. Do you mean you User name ? Again, sorry gentlemen, I saw Mac's name and needed some commo.

djmac
12-12-2012, 02:16 PM
Mac, I apologize for interupting. I signed on with the User name S-3 Troop. I was given diction to put my name on the accepted appilcation. I can't seem to find a spot. Do you mean you User name ? Again, sorry gentlemen, I saw Mac's name and needed some commo.

When you see the notice reminding you of blank fields, you will see a link in that notice. Click on it and your profile will popup at the bottom you will see "First Name" and under that "Last Name"

tnmountainboy63
12-12-2012, 08:36 PM
Mac,
I may be learning more about the new site, so for so good

djmac
12-16-2012, 01:21 AM
Mac,
I may be learning more about the new site,so for sogood

Way to go Donnie :)

WhiteRat
01-11-2013, 01:47 AM
GREAT!!! GREAT SITE!!!
Well Done!!!

djmac
01-14-2013, 10:06 PM
GREAT!!! GREAT SITE!!!
Well Done!!!

Thank you WhiteRat! I Love those attaboys :) Nothing to good for my Brothers.

Greenbean
06-24-2013, 02:20 PM
Donnie,I was wondering if you were going to link your web site to Facebook.I know you had mentioned it at one time.

tnmountainboy63
06-30-2013, 05:36 PM
i gothooked up on facebook hawk missle alumni syster

djmac
07-19-2013, 09:30 PM
Donnie,I was wondering if you were going to link your web site to Facebook.I know you had mentioned it at one time.

I'm not sure I mentioned this to you before....yes I am working on the script now that will connected our site to face book. I already created a face book page
for us. Hopefully it should be working soon.

Mac